Greetings from the Vice President for Finance and Administration
Howdy, and welcome to the Division of Finance and Administration.
With over 800 dedicated staff, our Division can be best described by our mission statement of “Serving the Aggie Community.” We advance the teaching, research, and outreach mission of Texas A&M University by:
- Providing outstanding service to our stakeholders
- Creating an attractive, safe, and effective environment for the engagement, research, and teaching activities of Texas A&M University
- Facilitating best practices, including ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Enabling Texas A&M University to create and maintain a diverse campus and welcoming climate
- Creating a culture of life-long learning and professional development within our Division
- Engaging in responsible stewardship of financial, environmental, and people resources in a sustainable manner
It is impossible to detail all of the contributions of our Division to Texas A&M University. Members of our division keep our community safe and attractive; provide opportunities for personal and professional development; transport students to and from campus; handle payroll, accounting, contract, and budgeting matters; and enhance and maintain our buildings, classrooms, laboratories, and campus grounds. Each and every day, we touch the lives of faculty, students, staff, and visitors.
Whether you are visiting these pages to obtain resources, consider employment opportunities within our Division, or just to learn a little more about Texas A&M University, I hope you’ll leave impressed with the diversity and quality of service the Division of Finance and Administration provides on a daily basis.
Jerry R. Strawser
Vice President of Finance and Administration
Texas A&M University